Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

awesome update

We got an awesome awesome awesome update on our boy!!!!!  He is a healthy weight and so very tall!

 But the exciting thing is that we found out he is getting speech therapy, physical therapy and some kind of water therapy.  Do you know how incredible this is?????  Eli is in an orphanage...and i know that they are sometimes good and sometimes not, so to hear that he is getting all these therapies makes me feel that he is being given very good care.

 I can't tell you how that makes my mama's heart feel.  I worry about him everyday, and this has eased my burden just a little bit. I can't wait to bring him home but i feel better that he is getting all these extra things. 

We got an update from the social worker in his country.  He sounds like such a cool cool kiddo.  I will tell you some of the things they told us, let see...

* he is a great child, has very interesting personality. His character is strong, he believes in himself, expresses his wishes, wants, wants to be independant.
* He can say m any words, loves music!!!! Loves to sing!
* He can feed himself, dress/clean.  Which is totally awesome!!
* He is a polite kiddo ;)  maybe he can teach the other three some thing!
* He likes to play with toys, especially cars and construction.  I can just see him and Thomas huddled over toys in their room, sharing secrets like brothers do!
* They also said he is gentle and loving!

Seriously, could he be any cooler???


We got new pics of him and he looks so grown up, so big now.  I think the other pics we were given must have been a little older, because he is much  much much bigger now!!!!  He looks great, really great.  We are so so eager to have him home, we are pushing pushing pushing to finish all these papers and fingerprints and everything.  We just want him home.  Hang on little buddy, mama and daddy are coming soon!!!

10 comments:

  1. That was a great update from them and you. I know it made me feel a bit less worried. Now we just have to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jamie! That is all so exciting! So glad to hear he is getting good care until you guys can go bring him home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks christina! we were glad to hear he is being well taken care of!

      Delete
  3. R u going to post some of the new pictures of him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He really is a sweetheart. And you can see the twinkle in his eyes, he will be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!!! i think he will be a lot of fun too!

      Delete
  5. That just makes my heart jump reading your post! What an incredible blessing that he is getting so much great support right now! I love all the description and attributes about Eli. I can't wait until you have him home!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to hear he's being cared for. I love that new picture. I still can't believe how much he looks like my Jacob. I love following your story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We were oh-so-happy to hear he is getting good care!!

      Delete