But the exciting thing is that we found out he is getting speech therapy, physical therapy and some kind of water therapy. Do you know how incredible this is????? Eli is in an orphanage...and i know that they are sometimes good and sometimes not, so to hear that he is getting all these therapies makes me feel that he is being given very good care.
I can't tell you how that makes my mama's heart feel. I worry about him everyday, and this has eased my burden just a little bit. I can't wait to bring him home but i feel better that he is getting all these extra things.
We got an update from the social worker in his country. He sounds like such a cool cool kiddo. I will tell you some of the things they told us, let see...
* he is a great child, has very interesting personality. His character is strong, he believes in himself, expresses his wishes, wants, wants to be independant.
* He can say m any words, loves music!!!! Loves to sing!
* He can feed himself, dress/clean. Which is totally awesome!!
* He is a polite kiddo ;) maybe he can teach the other three some thing!
* He likes to play with toys, especially cars and construction. I can just see him and Thomas huddled over toys in their room, sharing secrets like brothers do!
* They also said he is gentle and loving!
Seriously, could he be any cooler???